Shani Shingnapur Temple timing and all other necessary information regarding distance from Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur, Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur taxi fare, Shani Shingnapur nearest railway station and places to visit near Shani Shingnapur are mentioned in this article in detail.
Shani Shingnapur Temple timing:
Now, Shani Shingnapur Temple timing are kept very convenient for the devotees. The Temple is open for 24 hours. Therefore, all devotees can reach here for Darshan at their possible convenience. Also, the connectivity here is not Direct by Rail or flight. Therefore, travelling by road from near places is the only option. Therefore, Shani Shingnapur Temple timing of the whole day Darshan proves convenient to people to reach at ease. Only males are permitted inside the temple. They have to wear Yellow Orange Dhotis along with a head bath under tap before entering the temple.
Therefore, for a short recap, Shani Shingnapur Temple timing are of 24 hours i.e. from 12.00 a.m. to 12.00 a.m. everyday. Also, the temple has no fees or charges for the Darshan. Time required for Darshan is about 30 mins and up to 2 hours. Also, all the necessary puja items are easily available in the shops outside the Mandir.
This place is located at 65 Km from Shirdi. Most of the people prefer to travel here from Shirdi. Therefore, details like distance from Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur and Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur taxi fare are given below.
Distance from Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur (Plan according to the Shani Shingnapur Temple timing):
Distance from Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur is about 70 Km. It takes about 2 – 3 hours to cover the distance. Therefore, this is the most preferred route due to near proximity of both the destinations. Lord Sai Baba and Lord Shani Dev are both worshiped by huge number of devotees and these places have a significant importance.
This travel is done by road and preferred by own vehicle, private hired vehicle or shared hired vehicle. Also, the details of Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur taxi fare are given below. Other Major cities for approach to the temple are Nashik – 144 km, Aurangabad – 81 km and Ahmednagar – 40 km.
Also, there are some Shani Shingnapur nearest Railway Station which are mentioned below. Match according to Shani Shingnapur Temple timing.
Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur Taxi fare:
Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur Taxi fare depends on how you prefer to travel. Also, If you do not have your private vehicle, there is nothing to worry. There are lots of private operators easily available in every corner shouting for passengers. Also, it has to be kept in mind that sharing Taxi are a little uncomfortable as they are overfilled with passengers. Also, if you are uncomfortable with such travel then you have a option to hire a private taxi. Private Taxi is comfortable as you can reach at your desired Shani Shingnapur Temple timing. Shirdi to Shani Shingnapur Taxi fare are as follows:
- Shared Taxi – Rs. 150 /- to Rs. 200 /- per person (To and Fro.) Such taxi wait in the temple premises for about an hour so that you complete your Darshan and taken back.
- Private Taxi – Rs. 1500 /- to Rs. 2000/- for Non A/C and Rs. 2500 /- to Rs. 3500/- for A/C depending on the variant of taxi you are hiring.
Shani Shingnapur nearest Railway Station:
Shani Shingnapur nearest Railway Station are as follows:
- Rahuri Railway Station – 8 Km
- Taklimiya Railway Station – 9 Km
- Vambori Railway Station – 9 Km
- Padhegaon Railway Station – 13 Km
- Vilad Railway Station – 15 Km
- Nipani Vadgaon Railway Station – 16 Km
- Belapur Railway Station – 19 Km
- Ahmadnagar Railway Station – 22 Km
- Chitali Railway Station – 24 Km
- Puntamba Junction Railway Station – 29 Km
These are all Shani Shingnapur nearest Railway Station. Therefore, You may choose any one from the above as per connectivity from your place. You easily get a taxi from the station to Mandir. Also, the above Shani Shingnapur nearest Railway Station have a good connectivity from major cities like Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Manmad, Goa, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bengaluru, and Shirdi as well as other places across India.
Places to visit near Shani Shingnapur:
Places to visit near Shani Shingnapur are:
- Shirdi – Approximately 70 Km from this Temple. A famous place where numerous devotees come each day to take the blessings of Sai Baba. Shirdi is located in Ahmednagar District. This is a must visit destination to experience peace and feel blessed in the lap of Lord Sai Baba. Also, millions of devotees believe that this place is a Jagrut Devasthan i.e. Lord Sai hears to your prayers and bless you with all your wishes come true. A best Place to visit near Shani Shingnapur.
- Nashik – Approximately 145 Km from this Temple. This is a famous big city. There are lots of tourist attractions here like Muktidham, Trimbakeshwar and other holy places. This city is also famous for Grape farming and vineyards. Therefore, a recommended Place to visit near Shani Shingnapur.